Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hostel Life !!!

Finally, got settled in hostel..!!!
Life at home cannot be compared to the life in hostel. Both are entirely different.
Staying in a foreign place and having to adapt to the new surroundings can at times be tough. We will have to be independent and rely on ourselves is one but some may see this as a good thing since they have all the freedom to do anything and everything they want to without being restricted or questioned.

 Lots of freedom and independence in hostel, but still life at home is incomparable.  One has to keep in mind the convenience of others in hostel. 

All busy with their ipod hearing songs and glued with their mobile talking for the whole day ;) I really wonder who pays the bill :) And myself, looking at the phone for someone to call :(

Hostel life may not be something that everyone yearns for but it is definitely a great experience. Making things even better, I am fortunately enough to be able to stay in this lovely area with everything near me which saves me a lot of trouble having to travel out to get certain things like groceries fixed. 

4 Spoke out:

Sugirtha Veni said...

"...and glued with their mobile talking for the whole day ;) I really wonder who pays the bill :) And myself, looking at the phone for someone to call :(..." haha

Sanjeetha Veni said...

:))

Ranjith said...

Now, I'm waiting for the 13th of this month when I would be going home! :-)

Unknown said...

Share your hostel life experiences and win exciting prizes @ http://www.hosteldunia.com/hostel-life.php

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...