Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday..:))

Birth is your beginning. It is a window to the chance of a lifetime, the chance to fulfill your unique mission. So a birthday is a momentous occasion. It is much more than an occasion to receive gifts. It is a chance to remember the day that a major event occurred, to celebrate and give thanks and to reflect upon how well we are fulfilling our calling.
It’s that time of year again. It’s my birthday today.  Another year old, another year wiser (hopefully) and another year full of changes, challenges and contemplations.  Seeing my age crossing 20, leaves me feel a little old and more responsible. Can’t I just refuse to grow up, or at least refuse to get old? It’s funny to me that despite the chronological number of my age, I don’t feel any difference with now and the days of my childhood. 
Can't still believe that I am turning 21....!!! Time goes faster than I think. 
My first and most precious gift for this day is a blogpost by my brother. My sister was the first to wish me today..:)
          
  Brother's Gift





4 Spoke out:

Naveen said...

Happieeeeeeeee Birthday to the angel

Monica Dhiman said...

hey happy bday :)thr

Defiant said...

Many many.. happy returns of the day.. :) good post :)

Balaji Prasanna said...

oooh.. U r elder then.. But sorry Belated wishes..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...