Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tagged by Mohi..!!

"Thanks a lot Mohi for the tag. I am greatly honoured."
It is Mohini who tagged me this time. 
The rules for this tag are as follows:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Reply to the questions below. 
3.Tag 3 or more people.


As per tradition, the person tagged with “MEME, has to answer a questionnaire…. Hope i do full justice to it.

Q1. If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?
       The  one moment I think of reliving is the day I became the ASPL ( school pupil leader) in my 10th standard. I was voted  by majority of students. Till then, I didn't even took the responsibility of a class leader. That day was a great transition in my life. It instilled in me confidence and courage.

Q2. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
     Undoubtedly my 12th grade physics answer sheet. That changed my entire pathway. I missed to answer a 5 marks question ( Lorentz Fitgerald contraction ). If I had answered it, I would have been in a different college.

Q3.What movie or T.V character you think you resemble the most in personality?
     I  always wish to be unique.

Q4.Which movie or T.V character would you love to be?
    I don't associate myself with any movie or character. To be frank, I feel it like degrading our own self. 

Q5.If you could push the one person in the whole world of a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
   Hahaha...:) I really do not have much courage to do so. I  am a person who go with the adage " Life is not a bed of roses." We have to face all the barriers in life. 

Q6.Name one habit you need to change in yourself.
   Short temper. I am easily moved to anger if anything doesn't go my way.

Q7. Describe yourself in one word.
    Amiable..:)

Q8. Describe the person who named you MEME in one word.
     Lovable...Rofl ( Hope you understand Mohi )
     
Q9. Why do you blog?
      It is a medium where I could reflect upon my thoughts. Also a medium to connect with people of different thoughts.

Q10. Name at least 3 people or more people to send this “MEME” and then inform them.
    Sister
    brother
    Madhu 
    Shri
    Monica 

Q11. Link back to the person who tagged you in this “MEME”.
        Mohi
     

4 Spoke out:

animesh said...

Here you are. I was also tagged by Mg and this is the result
Its about friends, life and MEME
http://animeshkmishra.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-about-friends-life-and-meme.html

Mohini Puranik said...

Thanks Darling.......sweeetie........:) loved it. Such a wonderful answers. My best wishes with you to achieve the best. BTW your photo in this article is very beautiful, I mean the eyes and teeth.......really.!

I liked the fourth answer most.degrading. totally agree.
Thanks for the title....ROFL - OF COURSE....ROFL. and lovable too! :) :)

Great the chain is going....long long and beautifully too! Great to know more about you.

keep ROFLing.......what more to say......:).

Sugirtha Veni said...

KUDOS!...such wonderful and matured answers...gud to see you grow in wisdom day by day :)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ Animesh : Ur responses are too good
@ Mohi: Thanks Mohi...:)) ROFL
@ sugi bei: And now it is your turn to answer the questions..:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...