Monday, September 12, 2011

Am Back..!!!


Ladies and Gentelmen !!
WE are proud to Have with us  the Girl  who Probably was missed by millions and millions of bloggers across the world galaxy Universe  .The girl who created ripples in the blogoshpere by her ever entertaining posts . Whose blog became the only source of entertainment for all the people in the times when the parasite boredom creeped in .
Let us Welcome the amazing ,ever stunning
**Drums Rolling **
**Drum Rolling**
Phew !! Its really strange that  it  takes  a build up as lame as the one above to take a blogger like me out from hibernation. Self-Motivation, u see :D. Every one needs motivation. And when there is no one to motivate u, you have to do all on your own. This has been my longest absence from the blogosphere :(. I really missed all your blogs and I guess u must have missed my valuable,enlightning and entertaining posts too :D. Never mind ! Now that I am back ,your ultimate source of entertainment is back Online :P .
A lot has happened in a span of month. Yet it seems so vague that I will have to search for words to fill it up here. Sometimes i feel that the world has narrowed down  much within a time of 2 months.
Currently reading The Da Vinci Code and now I am able to realize why people were going ga-ga over this book. Although I don't get much time but still I have been making it a point to read atleast 30-40 pages  daily.
Adios Amigos..!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...