Monday, September 12, 2011

Angdee Birds ..:)

Squawk, virtually..!!!
I first heard of this game from my 3 year old cousin. He kept badgering his dad to hand over his iPad to him. "Angdee Birds, I want " was his refrain. I watched him as he slung 'angdee' birds at grunting pigs. And he wanted me to give him a five every time a pig combusted.
Intrigued, I got back home, downloaded Angry birds, and tried out my catapulting skills. What seemed like a simple game of hurling birds at pigs, was actually tough. Tough to commit virtual 'porcicide'.
Now, I have fallen head over heels in love with this game. The game is designed to test our understanding of basic physics like kinematics and dynamics of projectiles. There is a twitter about the possibility of a movie on Angry birds.

1 Spoke out:

Sunil Padiyar said...

I love that game too.. brilliant idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...