Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tears rolled down my eyes....

Yesterday, I was relaxing myself by reading the book "The diary of a young girl" by Anne Frank. I became much involved in it. By then I felt that I should not remain insignificant in this world. I felt that I should do something which makes me look unique. I know that I am a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage. I felt that I too have the same traits as Anne Frank. I was much inspired by her determination and courage. My favourite line is "LAUGH ABOUT EVERYTHING AND DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF ABOUT THE OTHERS! IT SOUNDS SELFISH , BUT IT'S HONESTLY THE ONLY CURE FOR ANYONE WHO HAS TO SEEK CONSOLATION IN HIMSELF"
People in this world know only to criticise and judge others even if they are imperfect. I have learnt from my life that I should not care of such destructive criticisms. I rather feel that they are wasting their time. Even if they criticise, I have become matured enough to take it in a constructive manner and try to build myself up.

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...