Saturday, June 5, 2010

journey towards success...:)

On Wednesday, I received lots of surprises.In my earlier post, I had mentioned that I wished to do something unique among my co-mates.I have a great passion for writing.But I haven't exposed it. For the first time, I decided to post my views to newspapers. And it appeared in "THE HINDU" dated 2.6.2010. I felt like "my journey towards success" begins from this. I was much elated.
my extracts from the post is:
The Maoist attack in West Bengal is an act of cowardice. If the rebels' demands are meaningful, why can't they adopt peaceful means and agree to talk to the government? Peace and progress are two sides of the same coin. Only when we have peace can we have development. Violence will achieve nothing.
http://beta.thehindu.com/incoming/article444066.ece


Still there is a long way to go...:)


OMG..I forgot about the ATM card. I received my card too on Wednesday....
These surprises might look childish, but it really made me much elated as I am in the start of the journey towards success...

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...