Saturday, March 26, 2011

Exam Results..:)

And finally the results of last semester were out after a long wait on Wednesday. The last 2 weeks had been damn crazy as there were always some rumours about the announcement of results. It was actually scheduled for release on March 6. Exam times are the most dreadful moments for students, which may turn out to be nightmares or blessings. There is not a single student soul on earth that does not fear the terror of exams. They are always in paranoia that the examiner will not let them pass or that they will fail somehow or the other.And I am no exception to it...:)

Though, there is always a mountain of fear and anxiety in my heart, there is always only a tinge of it on my face and in my attitude. People comment on me that I take exams lightly, yet I am able to get brilliant results. The key is to stand rock solid in front of these Frankenstein monsters. One should have the faith in oneself and belief in their capabilities, though some nervousness is bound to creep up. 

Though, I have much confidence on myself, the day when the results were out, my body was full of goose-pimples, and my heart was pounding hard.  The hands of the clock went tick tick tick, like a time bomb. The most dreadful part was the results were announced when I was in college. This time, I saw my results in college with all my friends surrounded...Eventually, the webpage opened up and the results popped up. I had got a percentage of 86. I was so glad and delighted that I had no control over me. It was such a new feeling.

Exams and results are a part of life and as professional development is never ending, so are the exams. Many people succeed while others have to wait for next time. Therefore, one must never forget that after every hurdle, there is another one waiting to get over you. Results will come out as they ought to, however, only wehave the power to turn the tables.

5 Spoke out:

Defiant said...

Ur confidence is so high.. :) Yep, Confidence plays a vital role during xams.. nd also during results!!! :) :)

Congratulationsss... 86% is a wndrful one! :)

karthick said...

congrats sanjeetha..:) good writing and nice post

BlogJunta said...

ah congrats

Red Handed said...

86%...wen was the last time i came any close to that digit!!

congrats!!

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@madhu : thanks..:)
@ karthick : thank you
@blogjunta: thanks so much...:))
@red handed : thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...