Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Part - 1 completed..:)

By God's grace, everything went on smooth during the engagement of my elder sister. Engagement is one of the most significant psychological transitions in a woman's life. Inside the newly engaged woman often lie fear, anxiety and sadness. A bride-to-be must face and confront these important internal details. 
The flowers, the dress, the caterer, the guest list...and so on. I was all the while taking photos and it started form home. I was assigned this duty of taking snaps as I cover every nook and corner. It is rightly said that building a house is equivalent to performing a marriage. As of now, only part 1 is completed, yet to go for part-2..:)

So, it's Women's Day again. My post and my interview has got featured in blogjunta.com as part of women's day. Feel much elated and I feel this as my first step towards success...yet to achieve a lot..:)
here goes the link: sanjeetha veni


6 Spoke out:

Stranger said...

hope.. next time you will hire a photographer!!
It'll rather save you time...!! Smile Please..
Kudos for Bride n Bridegroom!!

:)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@deepak: we had hired a photographer too..but my photos were all with natural pose..:)

Stranger said...

Phew..!!! :P

bp said...

u din even say me a word!

gautam said...

your responses in the interview is marvellous..!!
ur way of writing is fantastic nd outstanding..!!
became an addict of ur writing

Sanjeetha Veni said...

thanks gautham

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...