Friday, May 27, 2011

Completed 1 year of blogging

It is like I have started blogging only yesterday. But my blog is 1 year old today...!! And I am no more a newbie...!! Time flies by..

I started to blog without much interest in it. Days passed by and  realised it as an effective medium and outlet of my thoughts.I believe in the fact that  writers literally create new world from scratch. Writing is an exploration.


 Writing wasn’t easy to start. After I finally did it, I realized it was the most direct contact possible with the part of myself I thought I had lost, and which I constantly find new things from. Writing also includes the possibility of living many lives as well as living in any time or world possible. I can satisfy my enthusiasm for research, but jump like a calf outside the strict boundaries of science. I can speak about things that are important to me and somebody listens. It’s wonderful!



Thanks to Indiblogger and Blogjunta which is undoubtedly a great platform for a newbie like me. I got to interact with lots of other bloggers through these. 

A big thanks to all my followers for their valuable comments. 

Thank you Mohi, Deepak, Mag, Shri, Pramodji and the full Indiblogger team....

Not to forget my sister (http://theupheaval.blogspot.com/) who actually inspired me to write...:)  ....Hope she is happy now after reading..:):P
Planned to complete this year with 100 posts...but managed with 68..(not bad...I suppose)
A big achievement as a blogger was that I got selected by junta as the best blogger in "others category."  Moreover, one of my article "Kudos to Women" got featured in B-Zine magazine on March 8. 


  A new look to my Blogger....:)

20 Spoke out:

Arti said...

Just dropped in from Indiblogger to say CONGRATULATIONS! And here's wishing you many many more wonderful years ahead Sanjeetha! Keep it going :)))

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thank you so much Arti...:)

Defiant said...

Wow!! that's a great achievement sanjeetha..:)

Defiant said...

And for ur tireless blogging..I wud like to give a small gift..:) Please visit this link to know more:- http://myfeelingsfromheart.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-award-for-my-blog.html

I'm glad to award you as "Stylish blogger" :)

Keep smiling!

~Madhumathi

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thank you so much Madhu..I feel much honoured and I am on cloud nine..:)

Kathy said...

Wondeful...love all your blog posts

Anup said...

God Bless you..very comprehensive and good style you have

Anup said...

And I love that twitter bird too..suited well with ur template

Geeta Singh said...

congrats Dear :)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thanks Kathy, Anup, Geeta..:)

kranjith80 said...

Congos Sanjeetha:)
Kudos for ur creativity and talents

kranjith80 said...

expecting lots from you:)

Gowthami Nandigala said...

Hii sanjeetha....

Jus dropped here thru madhu's blog...

U have an awesome blog..!really loved it to the core of ma heart!nice name btw..

Smile,
Gowthami.
http://myblogmyviews-gowthami.blogspot.com/

Gowthami Nandigala said...

And Congratulations!

Wish ur space celebrates many more years!

Amar Ashok Jajoo said...

Hey congrats..:)..


http://themagicinwords.blogspot.com/

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thanks Gowthami..:)
Thanks Amar :)

Sugirtha Veni said...

Wow...great going...i have seen you evolve more as a person after you started writing...that's the power of reading, thinking and writing...i wish you write more and more in the ensuing days and the comming years...keep rocking...!!!

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ Sugi Bei : Thanks Bei:) and yes the power and joy that reading,writing and thinking gives is bountiful

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thanks Ranjith:)

Veee. said...

I started blogging around a month back and I never thought I'll get so addicted to it! It's such an amazing medium to express yourself! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...