Sunday, May 29, 2011

7 Random Facts About Moi..:)

A big Thanks to Madhu for choosing me as the Stylish Blogger. And it is special to me as I got this award on my Blog's anniversary. As per the rules, I have to reveal seven random facts about myself...!!





1. I have the habit of talking infront of mirror. It started from  my eight grade. Before any speech competition, I rehearse infront of mirror and even now it continues.

2. I completely abhor people who differentiates between boys and girls. 

3. I can work the whole night, but not at day...:)

4. I normally don't stay  in places where I don't have respect. 

5. I am a person who goes with the adage " Slow and Steady wins the race ". My actions may look slow to  people, but at the end, the results would definitely be good.

6. I  handle everything delicately. I detest harshness.

7. Unlike other girls, I hate makeups. I don't even apply facial powder. I always wish to be realistic. I don't believe in dabbing layers of pancake.

Now I pass this award to: 
SisMohi | DeepakArti Geeta SinghShri | Mag

************************************* 
RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about yourself.
Spread the love and honor. Award recently discovered bloggers.
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
************************************* 






11 Spoke out:

Defiant said...

It's always gud to know facts about fellow bloggers :)

Nice post, :)

Cheers ^_^
Madhumathi

Geeta Singh said...

oh wow ..thanks Dear :) ..I loved reading ur 7 facts ...4th and 5th r the best ..it shows that u r a woman of substance :)
Love
Geeta Singh

Mohini Puranik said...

Thanks Sanj! Wonderful 7 facts! Thanks for the award too!!!

And I am fine dear, no prob at all, thanks for the care!

Love and care!

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ Madhu : yes madhu...it is always gud reading abt our fellow bloggers:)
@ Geeta: thank you so much:)
@ Mohi: thanks mohi..:)

kranjith80 said...

Undoubtedly u r a woman of substance...great to find a girl like u in this era..all 7 are good
Keep rockin:)

Irfanuddin said...

Congrats for the award.....
1st time here n found this space quite good, following it now....

and BTW there is nothing wrong in applying a bit of powder occasionally...:P

Chaitu said...

Congrats...
ur blog space is amazing...good and wonderful answers..i liked all answers..best was 1,
3( even i too),
4 ( I always expect a hi and bye atleast and if they didnt respond, I would move away from that place),
5( definitely i am slow, so i am an IITian..:)
hey...8th wonder..today's girls apply with whatever creams they get in hand, but u prove to be exceptional :)
going to follow ur blog too:)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ IRFANUDDIN : Thank you:) As per your advice, I would occasionally apply some powder :))
@ Chaitu: Thank you and great to see an IITian :)

SGRMSE. said...

congrats on the award! i dislike using heavyheavy foundation on my face... i'm forever paranoid about clogged pores but i absolutely swear by eyeliner, mascara and lip stuff. (gloss, stick, balm, liner, etc.) sometimes, with make-up, less can be more. i guess it's just a matter of finding that one thing that REALLY works for you and then maybe you won't hate make-up so much? (: just sayin'.

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@sugarmouse: ya...suits for some and may be allergic for some..it depends a lot on persons :)

Unknown said...

hey!! i love the seventh fact. keep it up. and i love ur blog too.

cheerio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...