Monday, September 3, 2012

As I am suffering from cold and fever..:(

                                       As I am suffering from cold and fever.....
 No matter what is or isn’t standardized  in India, there is one thing that is completely standardized, on which people are educated perfectly from their 4th grade in school, which is passed on till the date that they retire from employment. That is, writing a letter requesting a grant for a leave of absense...:)

Looks very simple....a very simple and easy reason to say, but  suffering with runny nose and fever and enduring with it is really a herculean task. And I am too suffering now..:(


People do not tend to develop themselves with the skill of making their leave application look any better, and they just want to continue with this culture till the end of the world it seems.


And now "As I am suffering from fever, I am not able to write this post further..:D"

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...