Sunday, September 2, 2012

Coming Out Of Hibernation

Argh..... Only one blog post so far this year, I’ve been totally stacked. I've been exhausted and bogged down with too many works swirling around in my head.

Lots have been changed in my life...:) 
Strange feeling creeps my mind saying that "You are not a kid anymore..:( "

I’ve not found the time to blog – everytime I think about it I feel it needs to be something big and shiny as it’s been such a long time… so today I decided just to post a little something to get back in the swing of things. 


2 Spoke out:

Mohini Puranik said...

Wow..Sanj, so happy to see you back in blogging. New look is so nice. and you are always a kid for me, so don't worry. :).

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Thanks Mohi :)
Was looking back at some of my previous posts and was elated when I saw this: http://vicharyadnya.blogspot.in/2010/12/blog-post_31.html

Missing ROFL a lot :((

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...