Saturday, November 13, 2010

Breath of Freedom at last...!!!

Freedom at last for Aung San Suu Kyi. It is one of the most important events in world history. She is the leader who every people in Myanmmar like. The main reason for posting about Suu Kyi in this blog is she is one of the women I admire a lot right from my childhood. I came to know about this great revolutionary leader in my ninth standard. Her biography was one of the lessons in my English academics. Her release after 15 years has opened a new chapter in the history of Burma. Eventhough, she remained in detention, people's adulation for her has not deteriorated.
I am much inspired by Suu Kyi's defiance. She has not seen her 2 sons in a decade and had not even seen his husband during his death. Her release would definitely revive the hopes of Burmese public.

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...