Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Diwali

Come Diwali and there’s a phenomenon that enters our daily lives, which is as ubiquitous as the sound of crackers.
   Dhamaal....dhumeel....are all the sounds what I heard the whole day. To be honest, I fear of crackers right from my childhood. I go up to some dark room and close my self into the room....LOL. The same incident happened this diwali..stuffed my ears with cotton balls. I have a great abhorrence for crackers specially the one which produces enormous sound and smoke. The sounds produce a jerk in the body at its every burst and that highly irritates. Every time I wonder how that small atom bomb produces such a large amount of sound. The only cracker which i have tried till day is Sparkler ( very safe..:) )
   But, I always like to watch the crackers which produces colorful lights. But haven't tried one still. Will always have a look at what my sister and brother do. We moved to terrace to burst crackers and had a great time over there. After some time, we started to play tennikoit.
   I still wonder why people have such an allurement for crackers. Frankly, I feel it is a waste of money. While bursting them, they don't even look at how it bursts. I would opt for light producing ones over sound crackers. We could watch at those wonderful colors and atleast enjoy.
   As always, felt sad as the day of diwali ended. All would get on with their routine. But still,the wait for the next Diwali has started..:)
    

2 Spoke out:

Balaji said...

Hi Sanjitha... Thank you for sharing the diwali experiences... Especially the sound"Dhamaal" "Dhumeel"....
Its really nice..

Sanjeetha Veni said...

LOL..
tanx balaji...belated diwali wishes to you..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...