Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Children's Day

A very Happy Children's Day is what I have to say today. This day takes me back to my sweet school memories. During children's day, teachers of my school perform lots of variety programs to make the children happy. We would be awestrucked by our teachers' performance as every teacher would contribute some sort of program to make their own students happy. When the teachers whom we had seen as strict, stern, austere in the class perform in the stage, we students would become spellbound. Those were really wonderful days. Every teacher in my school wished for the welfare of the students. They were truly our second parents. Those days won't really come back but those memories always remain in my heart. My teachers happily recognise every student wherever they see. They don't want any treasure or any token of gift from us. I could remember my teachers saying during my last day in school that all they want is to recognise them in our life whatever position we are.
Every student of my school would proudly say this : " I am proud to be a Josephite "

2 Spoke out:

Unknown said...

Happy children's day..:)

Unknown said...

lol...overgrown children..
our gen are still kids in activities

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...