Monday, December 6, 2010

EXAMS...

Well, I should not be blogging now. I should actually be sitting with all my books around studying all circuits and burning the midnight oil. My exams starts from morrow. The first subject is Numerical Methods, and following it is Measurements and instruments on Saturday. I remember both the profs saying that these subjects are which one can't fail even if they wish to. I am prepared for these subjects now, started NM only in the morning and completed successfully. Come Tuesday is my Microprocessor exam which is always a Herculean task for me. Then follows DSP (students always feel it difficult, but i feel it like eating bread and butter..:) ). The last is Transmission lines and it is also going to be the day to celebrate.

12 Spoke out:

Shrikant said...

all the best 4 the exam... I used to love numerical methods..

*conditions apply said...

s** i thought i would find some space in your diary! Oh im such a narciccist! jus kidding. keep up the good work.

Sanjeetha Veni said...

Tanx Shri..of course i too like Numerical methods much..coz it is the easiest one..:)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ Leksh : lol...tanx..:)

pramod lohia said...

best of luck,

Anonymous said...

Sanj dear, don worry. elex is damn easy. it's the same always. micropro. is a very sweet topic. if u have any queries u can discuss wid me( i have a title padhku.) don cry baby. n'joy exams.

Sanjeetha Veni said...

@ Pramodji: thank you so much..:)
@ Mohi : tanx mohi..would discuss with you surely, but about M&M..:)

Gaurav Arora said...

I need to do that too ...:P

hemal said...

Best of luck for the exams :)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

tanx hemal and Gv

Manish Verma said...

so u r a third year students......and yeah that hell microprocessor.....kuch na hi yaad dilao to hi achha hai....its scary

Sanjeetha Veni said...

yes manish...very scary..:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...