Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today, happens to be the birthday of a very close friend of mine. She is the one who never forgets to wish me on my birthdays and I too reciprocate the same to her. She is my well wisher, guide and even philosopher at times. I am so glad to have met such a lovely friend in my life. She always worries about her handwriting.
 Not to forget, my family identifies only her as my school friend ( even though i had lots of friends ). Even teachers envied our friendship (me, affu and nushu ) and I could remember one of my teachers asking me " wherever you move about, will you three go together?"
I dedicate this post to you my friend. Always special occasions reminds us sweet old memories.
Happy Birthday Afroza....May all your dreams come true..!!

2 Spoke out:

pramod lohia said...

very intimately stated.
great way of writing.

Sanjeetha Veni said...

tanx pramodji...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...