Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friend's Call..:)

Yesterday, I was busy studying for my Measurements exam. To my surprise, I got a phone call from my school friend. Its been almost 3 years since I met her last. I didn't expect the phone call from her and I got too elated. I call her Nushu. I had a dream visiting my school and my old friends just before few days. It was like a dream come true. She had been very supportive throughout my school life. I got her friendship in my 3rd grade. 
At this juncture, I thank her for all that she has done to me. Glad  to have come across such a wonderful human being in my life.

2 Spoke out:

Shrikant said...

I like the way you treasure such small things happening in life in your blog!!! Such things always bring a smile on your face when you read them later!! :)

Sanjeetha Veni said...

yes shri..it may look like a child's play now...but these really brings joy when read later..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...