Sunday, December 5, 2010

  • On dec 1,we had no other option, so again shopped to T.Nagar. But this time, my aunt and brother too accompanied. We went by flying train so that we could view the whole city. Saw chepauk stadium, new secretariat. My brother is crazy of cricket and he was jumping with joy after seeing the stadium. It started to drizzle and we purchased only 2 dresses. It was so cool. 
  • On 2nd, I was so tired and so stayed in home with my aunt. My mom, dad and my brother went to mylapore. I was reading " The Double Life Of Ramalinga Raju". Left Chennai in the evening . While moving through Tambaram, I witnessed a horrible  accident. A man aged 50, slipped from the train and his legs were crashed while trying to get hold over the moving train. His legs and hands were crashed in seconds. Couldn't still forget that incident.

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...