Saturday, December 4, 2010

Experiences in Chennai

  • On 27.11.'10, left to chennai by train. The train was scheduled at 11.00 , but then it was delayed by 30 mins. Myself and my mother almost slept.
  • Reached Chennai at 9 in the morning. Went to Besant Nagar beach in the evening. It was like as if the whole people of Madurai were placed in one place. Such a big crowd. Chennai people are actually lucky because they have lots of places to refresh themselves compared to Madurai. The highlight of that day was our discussion about the presence of evil spirits after watching Neeya Naana show. My aunt, mom were saying their own experiences. The topic then shifted to humans before and after birth. 
  • On 29th , went to Royal women's hostel in Nungambakkam. In the evening, went to my grandma's house in Mylapore. Actually , that was my first visit and haven't seen her before. She is my grandma's sister. She embraced me and I felt like seeing my own grandma ( my dad's mom had died before my birth). Had a great time as she was saying about her old experiences, my dad's activities as a child. Couldn't forget the experiences with the dog over there. It kept barking at my brother till we left the house. Then headed towards Marina beach. As always we had a discussion and our topic was about aeroplanes, pilot, galaxy, gravitation force. My brother was the source for all these topics. Returned to home by flying train. In the night, we started discussing about the varieties of names.
  • On 30 th, went to T.Nagar leaving my brother with my aunt and uncle. Shopped till 3.00 and got my favourite book Twilight. In the evening, went to Grand Sweets near my aunt's house. It is a very big shop and they give something to eat for the customers. Myself and my brother had a small fight there. We ate kuli paniyaram ( i always wanted to eat it, but didn't get a chance ). It was like onion dosa..:). My uncle left to tiruchengode and we then played "Find the word"

0 Spoke out:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...